Sunday, August 22, 2010

Express Yourself

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacket Miss Selfridge, Tee Day Birger, Bralet Topshop, Cut offs DIY, Boots Buffalo via Spartoo, Cuff Ebay

Sometimes it is not always about fashion it is about expression. I am finding lately that there is no such thing as fashion of course there are trends this season is going to be the aviator jacket and anything shearling but fashion now a days seems to be more about expression. I would not say that there is nothing "fashionable" about what I am wearing today but it is my style and who I am.

I forgot I had this fringed leather jacket I got it back at the start of Spring and then it got a little too hot to wear it so I dug it out today I would say this outfit sums up my style at the moment leather, cowboy boots and cut offs this is how I feel most comfortable.

These are also another I confess new pair of cowboys boots that I scored in the sale from Spartoo they are by Buffalo.

What is your style??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...