Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mix it up and see what ya get

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacket Thifted, Top TK Maxx, Boots Spartoo, Cuffs French Connection

This is how I felt about this outfit it has a little bit of everything studs, sequins leopard print (naturally) and cowboy boots the ones I was talking about in yesterdays post. I met up with some friends yesterday and this is what I wore. I love wearing sequins during the day this is actually a top that zips up at the back I have worn it that way but I also like wearing it open as a jacket. It is one of my favorite thifted pieces and I have had it for quite a few years now. I go back to work tomorrow I have had a fun week off but I cant wait to see what new stuff has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...