Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hustle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumper Dress Farhi by Nicole Farhi, Shorts Next, Bag Ghost, Shoes Spartoo, Rings ASOS & H&M

The weather is really quite sad at the moment and today really was cold enough to wear this. I brought these leather look shorts from Next check them out here and they really are not that bad. I cant say that I am a big fan of brown but with camel being the new black this season I thought brown shorts would be a good investment. I am also wearing my new armour ring that arrived this morning from ASOS check it out here I used there free standard delivery and it said that it would not arrive until 31/08/10 and it came this morning will defo be using that delivery choice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...