Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where I work

I have been meaning to do a post about where I work for a while now. I work at House of Fraser a department store here in the UK and some exciting things have been happening in store for A/W10 and I want to share them with you. We have the launch of iconic brand Biba on 9th September. Michael Kors and Marc Cain have also arrived in store.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Working here is fabulous as we stock some amazing brands including Mulberry and Chloe handbags. We also have the most amazing Cosmetic Hall stocking every premium brand imaginable my favorite has to be MAC for make-up, Aveda for hair care and Creme de la Mer for skincare. Photobucket

Photobucket

On the International Designer Floor where I work we stock MaxMara, Hugo Boss, Stefenal, Michael Kors, Marc Cain, Joseph, Jaegar London and Vera Wang

The Contemporary Floor stocks some amazing High Street brands like Miss Selfridges, Whistles, Warehouse as well as diffusion lines like Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, D&G, Moschino, Paul & Joe Sister and Day Birger. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Highy recommend Day Birgers candles and room fragrances. My favorite is Modern
So this is where I work you can imagine where my wages go every month. Of course we stock a lot more lines but these are a few of my favorites. We also have a skin clinic where you can have everything from hair lasering to botox and teeth whitening. So what is your favorite Department Store????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...