Thursday, August 12, 2010

High & low

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vintage Leather Shorts Rokit, Top New Look, Boots New Look
I thought I would try different coloured leather shorts I got these ones from Rokit they are a little shorter than I hoped for I went for tan because I knew I could team them with black I am on the look out for loser and longer fitting leather shorts. Rokit is a really good vintage online clothing store they also have wicked stores across London I always pop into their Covent Garden one when I am in London I totally recommend it they also have two in Brick Lane and one in Camden.

I am going to wear these when it gets colder with chunky knits and cloots. I dont want to wish the summer away but I am totally ready for Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...