Sunday, November 21, 2010

Goodbye my Friend :((

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Playsuit H&M, Blazer International, Boots Stefenal, Clutch Ghost

My very sweet friend is leaving the country to start her new life back home in Hungary and last night was her leaving party. You might remember this playsuit from here. I teamed it with black tights and threw an oversized blazer over it and I had the perfect outfit. I thought I would share some getting ready pics with you I had my 24" American Dream hair extensions in and I love them curled the black glove I am wearing is to protect my hands from the heat of the curling tongs glam.

Photobucket

My new ring also arrived from Ydeltuyt and finished my outfit off perfectly. I have also just ordered the red one :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...