Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Still Like New

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeans Primark (old), Top H&M Shreaded by moi, Jacket Miss Selfridge, Boots Doc Martain, Necklace ebay

I really wish I wore these DM's more coz I hate how new they look I have had them for over a year now but never wear them that often. I love these jeans I got them on a weekend away in Torquay in Primark and as you guys all now I am a sucker for a bit of leopard print. I have also realised that my wardrobe lacks tops I need a serious top shop (ha ha Topshop) that was soooo lame.

Talking about Topshop how awesome did Miss Moss look at her opening of her last collection for Topshop. She is rocking that fringe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...