Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thrifty

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vintage Leather Shorts Ebay, Cardigan Thrifted, Boots Topshop, Blouse Miss Selfridge

Some of you guys may know that I am really unsucessful at thrifting but I am trying to improve these skills so I popped into to few charity shops the other day with an idea of what I was looking for these included knitwear, blouses in rust or berry colours and sheepskin. I could not believe my luck I picked up three stunning pieces of knitwear I did find a really beautiful sheepskin jacket in perfect condition but it was just that little bit too big such a shame as it was only £20.

I am wearing one of the thrifted pieces I found in this post I love that it can be worn over the shoulders with the large button done up. Sorry for sad face not sure why xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...