Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Twos Up

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeans Topshop DIY by Moi, Jumper Topshop, Poncho ASOS, Boots Topshop (old), Bag Gucci

I am wearing two of my favorite buys so far this season. I totally love this jumper and I need to check out Topshop and invest in another one of their knits and this poncho is gorgeous. I need to try it with a Chloesque kind of look teamed with shorts and over the knee boots.

I am off this week I spent yesterday decorating the spare room I just need to get the carpet down and then it is finished and then I can start on the dressing room hopefully all will be finished by the end of the week. It is also my birthday tomorrow and I am off to Ikea to get a sheepskin rug and some white sheer curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...