Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Dressing Room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You might remember my post here about the pieces I brought for my dressing room well it is not really until you see them in the actual room that you know if they are going to work or not. I am so pleased as they did and the image I had in my head totally came to life I still have a few finishing touches but sadly funds have dried up :((( but I have ordered the chest of draws to match the dressing table as I love it so much and the quality is amazing.

Photobucket

My dressing room will store my current seasons wardrobe and the rest of my clothes will be in the wardrobe and draws in my bedroom. I am waiting on some hat boxes for my hats I want to put these on top of the wardrobe it all looks a little bear but it wont take long to fill it up :)))))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of you guys have been asking about the furniture in my room here are the details and links

Philip Starck Ghost Chair

Opulence Dressing Table

Laura Ashley Wallpaper

Large Chandelier

Ikea White Curtains

I got the wardrobe a year ago and it has sold out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...