Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snuggly Buggly

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shorts ASOS, Cardigan Thrifted, Blouse Miss Selfridge, Boots Dune, Legwarmer M&S, Hat Linea

The knitted shorts that I told you about here arrived and I love them what a fabulous winter piece of clothing. I have wanted knitted shorts for ages and even asked my nan last year to knit me a pair. I did want to team them with a fairlsle jumper like D&G but I never got round to going to Primark as they have totally picked up on the D&G trend I will pop in there next week and do another outfit post with these shorts. This is my last piece of knitwear that I got on my thrifting trip the other week. I am really loving the trends this season are you guys????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...