Saturday, November 6, 2010

A little bit about Moi

Photobucket

I was tagged by Maude from Drugged by Fashion

She has started a new tag so that you guys can get to know us all a bit better here are the answers to her questions.

Your name Giselle

Whats your favorite color? Black never really know if this is classed as a colour or not.

What are your favorites stores to shop at? Topshop, H&M, Urban Outfitters I am a bit of a High Street girl.

What is your favorite clothing item to shop for? hmmmm not to sure it depends on my mood I think dresses as it is a whole outfit complete.

What are your obsessions? I am obessed with not getting wrinkles lol seriously I drive my family crazy I check for them everyday.

What do you collect? Clothes for sure, rings and faux fur coats

Who inspires you and why I find a lot of inspiration at the moment from fashion bloggers as there is some real inspiring looks and style out there oh and I totally love Kate Moss I always find her totally inspiring.

Who do you want to become? I would love to own my own Vintage clothing store

What is your favorite thing to shop for? Shoes they always change the look of an outfit

What is your favorite perfume? Any fragrance by Dipytique

Heels or sneakers? Heels I dont even own a pair of sneakers

Your favorite magazine? Elle

Do you have any hobbies? I have started to get into photography since starting my blog and I love a bit of decorating.

Say one thing what not a lot of people know about you I am always overdrawn as I spend all my spare money on clothes.

What is your style? My style has changed since I first started my blog but at this moment in time my style is rock chick with a bit of a vintage twist.

I have also got my laptop back yay xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...