Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is it a bird, is it a plane no it's Giselle

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress ASOS, Shoes River Island, Cuffs French Connection

Oh my gosh I am up way to early but it is my birthday today and I am excited like a little child, this is what I wore last night for a pre birthday night out a couple of new purchases I have to start with the shoes I got these a couple of weeks ago in the River Island sale funny story I was on my lunch and had to shelter from the rain so I jumped into River Island I had seen these shoes back in September but decided against them glad I did as they had been reduced to £25.00 but when I went to pay from them their was another 50% making them £12.50 I have never been so grateful for rain :))). The dress is the one I got on Fashion Night In from ASOS I fell like Bat Girl lol

Also broke the mirror seven years bad luck oops xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...