Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Layer Up

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trousers H&M, Cardigan Topshop, Top Topshop, Fur Collar H&M, Wedges Blue Inc, Gloves H&M (old)

I love this cold weather and I love dressing for it you can layer and add some really interesting accessories I have dug out my fur collar from last year and my long leather gloves. I have also put a pair of black tights under these trousers so my outfit might not look that warm but it is due to clever layering. I was going to take these trousers back as I asked my mum if she liked them and she blankly replied "no" and as I had brought them with some of the birthday money she had given me it kind of put me off them anyway I put them on and thought no I like them they are very me so I am keeping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...