Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chloe-esque

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Source Style.com)

Photobucket

Cape Zara, Shorts Nicole Farhi, Top Ronit Zilkha, Boots River Island

I have been waiting ages to wear this outfit since I saw the models on the Chloe runway with chunky legwarmers and open toe boots finished off with a cape. This is my take on this trend I have to say I really like it, it is smart with a twist.

I love Style.com I even have their app on my iPhone. I have just been looking at Alexander Wang's Resort 2011 collection and I love it so I thought I would share some of my favorite pieces with you check the full collection out here I love the clean simple lines and the chunky knits.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...