Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mini Road Trip

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cut Offs DIY, Top Thifted,Lace Top H&M, Boots Primark, Watches Thifted

I know this Next ad has been out for like forever but it inspired my day out today. Me and my mum decided to have a mini road trip. It was such fun my mum took the pictures (212) as we drove around visiting some local areas it is amazing how things look so much more beautiful lite with sunlight. I hope I don't bore you with all the pictures you are lucky it is not all 212 lol. Boy how I wished I lived in California I would do road trips every week.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...