Saturday, June 12, 2010

Perfect Summer Work Boots

Photobucket

My grey suede cowboy boots by Les Temps des Cerises that I ordered from Spartoo arrived the other day and I love them. They are perfect for the summer as the suede is perforated and light weight. They are going to work so well with my summer wardrobe and because they are so comfortable they are also perfect for work bonus. Grey also works well with the nude tones that are so on trend this season. They also come in this amazing colour blue and cute white. They are such a reasonable price too only £77.00.

Photobucket


Cowboy boots are the perfect footwear for summer especially as I am not allowed to wear open toe shoes on the shop floor I find that they are a great alternative and still look super stylish they always go with everything too. I am seriously thinking of getting the blue ones I think these would add a fabulous pop of colour to any outfit.

Do you guys wear boots during the summer ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...