Monday, June 7, 2010

Wedding Outfit

Photobucket

Source Elle

My sister gets married in September I brought this dress by Nicole Farhi back in January and it is perfect and has the most amazing open back detail. I am going to get it shortened as I feel it is a little too long but I was thinking that this dress is perfect for the day but not that spectacular for the evening.


Photobucket

So I have decided that I am going to buy a dress for the evening. My sisters theme is crystal and the colour scheme is silver so I thought the Graingers Glitter dress by French Connection would be perfect it is £170 but I know that they will be going into sale in the next couple of weeks so if I hold tight I might get myself a bargain.


Photobucket


I also want to style my hair a bit like this. My friend Sarah is doing my Make- Up she is a regional Make Up Artist for Laura Mercier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...