Sunday, June 6, 2010

One mans rubbish is another mans treasure

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jumpsuit Motel Rocks, Bumbag DIY, Boots Gift

I was up at 5am this morning (that is why I have sunnies on) to sell some bits and pieces it was well worth it as we made £430. I have not done one for a few years and have had this planned for a couple of months now I was a little worried yesterday as it was forecasting rain but luckily it held off. When we had a chance we took some pictures and by this time most of the clothes I had selected to sell had gone they pretty much went within the first half hour. It made me realise how much I would love to have my own stall selling beautiful vintage clothes I love selling and today I was in my element.

Photobucket

I also bagged myself a much wanted original military shirt and combat trousers not so sure about the trousers but love the shirt and it was £4.00 for both bargain.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...