Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crystals

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sun has finally appeared after about a week of grey skies. I love crystals and I always feel that I can wear my semi precious and crystal jewellery in the summer. The sun also cleanses the crystals of negative energy. My favorite stones to wear are turquoise and rose quartz turquoise is for protection and rose quartz is for love.
This kaftan is a couple of years old now it is from Nicole Farhi S/S08 collection this was actually one of my favorite collections of hers.

I have also been chosen by Denimology for Denim Outfit of the Week if you could take the time to vote for my I would be greatful big kiss


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...