Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shades of Rhythm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather it is so nice to drag out some of my summer wardrobe this dress is so old I got it from Topshop but it never fails me I have not worn it for a few years so I thought it deserved an outing. Another pair of knee high gladiators these ones are by Jeffery Campbell and are now a couple of years old.

I have not brought anything in the sales yet well apart from the Nicole Farhi wedges. I was not really that impressed with Topshop's sale to be honest. I do have a pair of shoes put by that I am hopefully going to pick up on Friday. I think shoes are always a great thing to buy in sale more of an investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...