Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Breeze

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have two days off so yesterday with the sweltering heat I decided to get away from it and headed to the coast armed with my SPF40. It was so beautiful with the cooling sea breeze and warm water yes the sea was warm it was the best place to be. I love this beach as it is not commercialized and it has sand and not pebbles and of course being a week day it was really quiet. I seem to be living in denim cut offs at the moment sorry if you a getting a little fed up with seeing me in them. If you are wondering what that yellow thing is slung over my shoulder it is my sandals lol.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...