Wednesday, June 30, 2010

An Old Boot

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I have owned these cowboy boots for so long I cant even remember where I got them from but all day today people kept asking me where they were from and I had to keep telling them that I could not remember. I have been curling my hair I think curls look great in the summer gives you that laid back beachy look I took these pictures at the end of the day so it does not look as fresh as it did first thing this morning. I had a look at H&M sale today what a load of crap I am not even sure if this is there real sale as all they have done is pulled all of the crap from the back of the store that has been there forever to the front with a few new pieces added hardly a sale. The wood ring was a present from my friend Dan Dan and the four stacked ones I got today from H&M a bargain £3.99 had to buy something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...