Sunday, October 3, 2010

Black Moods & New Shoes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Farhi by Nicole Farhi, Wedges Bertie

I was in a bit of a dark mood yesterday and wanted to reflect this in my outfit. I arrived at work and decided that what I needed to finish my outfit off was black lipstick so I headed straight downstairs to the cosmetic department where I soon found the perfect one by Bobbie Brown it is from there new A/W collection and is called Black Mahogany it suited my mood perfectly I am not sure if or when I will wear it again but I loved it even though I did get a few strange looks. I also treated myself to the shoes I have on in this post they are by Bertie and can you believe that I do not own a pair of multi strap wedges well I do now. Oh and I totally laddered these tights :((( so I am going to have to get a new pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...