Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time to say goodbye

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leggings H&M, Jumper Day Birger, Boots Bertie, Scarf and Snood H&M

I feel like I am rinsing my wardrobe at the moment I need a good shop. My sister moves out this weekend which means I get my dressing room. I have a bit of work to do so it wont be an instant transformation and I am not going to set myself a dead line but I will be putting a running rail in her old room for the time being which means my bedroom will become a a bedroom again because as the moment it looks more like a stockroom.

I am also having laptop problems at the moment as soon as I am up and running properly again I will visit your blogs thank you all so much for your lovely comments xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...