Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lace Up

It is amazing how many footwear trends there are around at the moment. One that I invested in a couple of years ago and believe me I hunted high and low for is the lace up boot. Luckily they are a lot easier to find now than they were about four years ago. There is also a lot more different styles to pick from now. I have found a few funky styles from Spartoo. I love the furry hiking boot by Tropeziennes the fur is on trend and gives the boot a warm cosy feel perfect for winter teamed with chunky knit socks. I love these heeled trainers by Ash I could imagine these teamed with harems trousers in the winter and shorts in the summer. The military boot is still going strong and I love a heel these ones by One Step are perfect and I love the large ankle strap finishes the boot off perfectly.


Photobucket


If you want an alternative to laces these boots by Lollipops are perfect they have swapped laces for straps that lace up the full length of the boot.

Photobucket

All these boots are available on Spartoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...