Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cavalli Stole my Heart

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trousers Thifted, Top TK Maxx, Jacket Gerard Darel, Boots Nine West
So I have had a bit of a style rut some of my wardrobe is now on eBay and more will be going on these next couple of weeks and hopefully soon I will start work on decorating my dressing room so a clear out will be happening as I sort out my wardrobe. Roberto Cavalli collections never fail me and I have to say that his A/W10 collection is beautiful and has totally inspired my A/W wardrobe and after finding these lace trousers in a local charity shop (at last a decent find) I decided to use these as the base of my Cavalli inspired outfit.

His collection has everything I love animal print, lace, fur, brocade and lots of clashing of fabrics and textures. Check the full collection out for yourselves here

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dont forget to enter my £30 Topshop gift card giveaway here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...