Friday, October 29, 2010

Distressed and Exposed

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress ebay, Jacket Gerard Darel, Boots Stefenal, Rosary Primark

I totally forgot about this leather look dress I won it on ebay last year. It is so hard to wear a leather look dress without looking a little tarty. I decided to play with it and teamed it with a leopard print jacket I thought it would be too much but with black tights and contrasting heels it worked.

Oh btw this is my spare bedroom that I am also in the middle of decorating once this is finished I can move the furniture from the other spare room which will be my dressing room and then I will be finished thought the exposed plaster and distressed look of the room would make a good backdrop????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...