Saturday, October 30, 2010

Killer Courts

I have always been more of a boot girl but I have been thinking about the party season that is really only just around the corner and I was thinking about a pair of courts shoes to go with my party outfit this year. I have found some gorgeous ones at Spartoo. They all have an amazing killer heel with the must have platform and those peep toe ones by Steve Madden have to be my favorite especially as I am particial to a few studs or two.

Photobucket



These courts shoes would look stunning teamed with skinny leather trousers or a LBD and I am sure will also get lots of wear after the party season.


Photobucket



If you are looking for something different and dont want black these ones by Morgan have a rose corsage finshed with a zip edge for a twist or how about these grey suede ones by Pura Lopez with their unusual platform and tiny well placed studs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...