Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Second Skin

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Coat Topshop, Pleather Trousers H&M, Blouse Ronit Zilkha, Shoes KG (old)
As you can see when the colder weather kicks in I swap cut off denims for pleather trousers these are the only trousers that I feel comfortable in like a second skin. I have tried lots of different shaped trousers but these are the only ones I feel "me" in. I brought this leopard print coat last year from Topshop they have repeated the same style this year and you cant blame them as it is a really good cut and fab quality for the price. This one is actually from the petite range as it had sold out in the "normal" range that is why the sleeves are short and it is funny because the pockets sit really high up on my waist but apart from that it is perfectly fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...