Friday, October 22, 2010

I had to give in

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


, Jacket Next, Boots Pied A Terre, Hat Linea, Bag Gucci, Leg Warmers M&S
I so had to give in to tights it has been too cold for bare legs and I also picked up these cute pom pom leg warmers from Marks & Spencers it is somewhere I never go in but I was in there picking a birthday present for my nan and I saw them and had to have them. You guys must be so bored of seeing this fur jacket but I totally love it is a bit of a fur overload today the Security Guard at work was very rude about my hat he asked me what that dead thing was sitting on my head I did see the funny side and told him it was my pet rat men they will never understand fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...