Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You like me, you really like me!



I got an award last week and totally flaked on my thank you. Ass. So without further ado...

I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from Jess over at Ramblings of an Emotional Idiot. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The rules are to thank my benefactor, give you 7 juicy tidbits about myself, and tagging a shload of people. But I'z gonna break the rulez. I no tag. I lame, I know.

Anyway, the 7:

1. I am left-handed. Did you know that?
2. I cannot drive a stick shift.
3. I cannot swim.
4. I am far-sighted.
5. I have never broken a bone.
6. I remember vowing that I would "ALWAYS love Madonna's music." That makes me chuckle.
7. I am a type A (nooooo! really?)

That was the most boring 7 list ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...