Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bitching and Junkfood

Photobucket

Images via Le Blog de Betty

Photobucket

Have you guys checked out Bitching and Junkfood I totally love their clothes. I was checking out some of my favourite blogs and noticed that the lovely Betty from Le Blog de Betty was wearing a pair of Bitching and Junkfood shorts check the post out here feeling inspired I grabed a pair of pleather trousers which I got a couple of years ago and the zip had broken cut two rectangles out and stitched them on to my Levis 501 cut offs ta da. Only took about 5 mins I will do a post with them soon.

Photobucket

The Bitchy girls have now created a pair of customised fringed shorts for Eliza Doolittle that appear in her new video, Skinny Genes. Urban Outfitters also stock an amazing range of their clothes and accessories check their 7 Deadly Fringed shorts out here

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...