Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Book List

I have a healthy list of books I've read in 2010. Most fall in the sci-fi/fantasy/horror category, but that's my meat and potatoes. Here goes:

1. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
2. A Lion Among Men - Gregory Maguire
3. The Talisman (reread) - Stephen King/Peter Straub
4. Unaccustomed Earth - Jhumpa Lahiri
5. The Interpreter of Maladies - Jhumpa Lahiri
6. The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Neffinegger
7. Dune Road - Jane Green
8. Different Seasons (reread) - Stephen King
9. The Dark Tower: The Fall of Gilead (graphic Novel)
10. Dead and Gone - Charlaine Harris
11. Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
12. 20th Century Ghosts - Joe Hill
13. Horns - Joe Hill
14. Odd and the Frost Giants - Neil Gaiman
15. American Gods (reread) - Neil Gaiman
16. Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
17. Houses Without Doors - Peter Straub
18. A Dark Matter - Peter Straub
19. A Touch of Dead - Charlaine Harris
20. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
21. The Gates - John Connelly
22. World War Z - Max Brooks
23. Skeleton Crew (reread) - Stephen King
24. The Living Dead - John Joseph Adams (editor)
25. Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonnegut
26. Blockade Billy - Stephen King
27. Dead in the Family - Charlaine Harris
28. The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
29. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? - Philip K. Dick
30. Queen of Babble Gets Hitched - Meg Cabot
31. Marley and Me - John Grogan
32. Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
33. The Tenth Circle - Jodi Picoult
34. Full Dark, No Stars - Stephen King
35. Bloodwork - Michael Connelly
36. Pork Pie Hat - Peter Straub
37. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
38. Lovecraft's Legacy: A Centennial Celebration of H.P. Lovecraft - Robert Bloch (editor)
39. The Wailing Wind - Tony Hillerman
40. Black House (reread) - Stephen King/Peter Straub

Not bad. Not my standard book-a-week, but I remember trudging through a few. Some were excellent, others have now sworn me off some authors (I'm lookin' at you, Nicholas Sparks). I'm hoping to hit 50 for 2011. I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...