Friday, December 17, 2010

It's a Very Shenry Christmas: Part VII: Flux and Flow

Well hello there! Remember me? The girl that once used to blog every single day? Yeah, her! Where the hell has she been?

I'll tell you! With lots of exclamation points!

I've been a busy little worker bee here at the office. Good kind of busy, but busy nonetheless. I have been spending time with Harry and Ellie doing all sorts of fun and relaxing Holiday things. I've been meeting up with friends, being a lot more social, and taking a little extra me-time as of late. And it's all wonderful.

I have lots of posts to write, and hopefully I'll be able to get to them soon. For now, a fun post!

My friend, Shenry, has been hosting a CD swap each Christmas for the past 7 years. I was involved in the second one (I think), then kind of fell off the face of the earth. He invited me to join in the festivities again this year, and I readily accepted. I love making mixes! It's been a few years since I've made one, so I was totally up for the challenge.

So without further ado, the playlist. The awesomeness.

It's a Very Shenry Christmas: Part VII: Flux and Flow

1. Backstabber - The Dresden Dolls
2. Kids - MGMT
3. Everybody's Stalking - Badly Drawn Boy
4. Dictionary - Hooverphonic
5. I've Been Waiting For You - David Bowie
6. Ride - Cary Brothers
7. Babylon - David Gray
8. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
9. Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
10. When Your Mind's Made Up - The Swell Season
11. Daydreamer - Adele
12. Nylon Smile - Portishead
13. Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol
14. Everlasting Light - The Black Keys
15. Neighborhood #3 (Power Out) - The Arcade Fire
16. The First Taste - Fiona Apple
17. Follow the Cops Back Home - Placebo

If anyone would like a copy, totally hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...