Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Turn

Photobucket

Photobucket

It has been super busy at work people have been shopping like crazy in the Christmas sales but yesterday the town was a little quieter and I actually managed to get a full lunch break so it was my time to have a shop I brought this stunning kimono from Topshop check it out here, the gorge tassel bag from Label Lab ohh and the necklace which was not in the sale from Dorothy Perkins they have awesome pieces of jewellery defo worth checking it out here.
I decided to buy bits that I can use in the summer too I am also into feathers at the moment I think they will give a cute boho twist to summer outfits. I am buying every kimono I can find I think they will look fab teamed with cut offs in the summer and I am relying on Toppers for some great ones.

I want to leave you with some inspirational pictures from the Topshop Christmas 2010 Campaign I find these images a great inspiration for my S/S wardrobe even though they are for winter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Images from Marie Claire

Have you guys brought much in the sales??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...