Monday, December 27, 2010

Perfect Match

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress Miss Selfridge, Kimono Topshop, Leggings Topshop, Wedges Blue Inc, Ring YSL

Christmas time is a time to be girly dont you think. I brought this dress so long ago I cant even remember when but I do know that I have never worn it. I knew I wanted to wear my kimono and I also knew that I did not really want to wear pleather trousers at Christmas then I remembered this dress I had to dig it out of the bottom of the cupboard and iron it I think they were made for each other.

I am back to work today the last couple of days have been so wonderful I hate the come down of Christmas oh well at least there are plenty more to look forward too :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...