Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of you guys have been asking for a tour of my home and I am happy to share it with you I am also flattered that you want to see it. This was always going to be a blog about fashion and I suppose the way I style my house is still about my style and tastes. I find my home really comes to life at Christmas time and weirdly enough it was the thought of decorating it for Christmas that made my final decision to buy it. It has some amazing original fire places which I thought would be perfect to hang stockings from. I have designed and painted every part of this house myself. I am going to redecorate the living room this year as it is looking a little tired.

I was also asked where the wallpaper is from all the wallpaper in my house is from Laura Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...