Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some Sleeve Action



The sleeve is almost complete! A week from today will be my very last sitting for my right arm. And I'm so ready. It's been a little over a year in the making, and it's even better, brighter, and more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be.

Grimm Vinn, my artist, is phenomenal. Besides having massive talent, he's become a pretty good friend, too. I mean, I've spent at least 25 hours or so with him driving a needle across my arm, so we were bound to talk about something. We talked about lots of somethings and found out we have a lot in common.

It's been a fantastic experience. I had a lot of hours under the gun already before going on this new adventure, but this has been different. In so many ways. As much as I'd like to express my visions of art on my own, I can't. I'm a mediocre artist at best. BUT my tattoos help get my message across. They are me. They tell my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...