Sunday, December 5, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things

Photobucket


I was tagged by Rebecca from Ginger Ecstasy for a blogger interview and here is my questions and answers

Why did I create my blog?

I decided to start my blog as I wanted a daily record of my outfits as a reference and somewhere to store all the runway collections that I liked so I could easily refer back to them.

What Kind of blogs do I follow?

I follow fashion blogs as I find they are a real source of inspiration.

Favourite Make Up brand?

It has to be MAC affordable and bang on trend and really easy to apply.

Favourite Clothing Brand?

I think this is an obvious one Topshop for sure

Your indispensable makeup product?

I could not live without these three. The best foundation I have found and believe me I have tried many is Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect MAC do the best blushers and I will always swear by Maybelline Great Lash Mascara it comes with model recommendations too.

Your Favourite Colour

I have been asked this one before and I know it is not a colour as such but I love black

Your Perfume


I change my perfumes as soon as one runs out at the moment I am wearing Diptyque Doson I love their candles too.

My Favourite Film

The Notebook it is the best film ever. I love the Devil Wears Prada and of course the Sex in the City films I prefer the first one though.

What country would you like to visit and why?

I am obsessed with Sweden so it would have to be Stockholm in Sweden I have never been but I love everything about it don't ask me why I have had a fascination for a while now. I love there fashion style and the girls are so pretty and I also love the cold and snowy weather my perfect country. Sometimes people ask me if I am Scandinavian and I am always so flattered.

Write the last question and answer it yourself

I am going to ask you guys to ask me question and the one that I like I will answer feel free to ask me anything xoxo

I pass this onto Priscilla from Fashionable Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...