Tuesday, July 22, 2008

10 Least Favorite Celebrities

I have a love/loathe relationship with celebrities. If you have no talent, you shouldn't be a celebrity. Period. Looking good is not enough in my book. And, well, if you have no talent AND you're not attractive, why the hell are people even putting you in that category? It boggles the mind.

1. Paris Hilton - I just don't get the allure of this woman. My cat has more personality.
2. Sebastian Bach - I am a HUGE Skid Row fan, and Sebastian has loads of talent, but his personality just rubs me the wrong way.
3. Britney Spears - Again, there's some talent there, but she seems to majorly screw up at least once a month in the personal category. Get your shit together, girl.
4. Celine Dion - It's that diva thing. Ugh.
5. Nicole Kidman - I don't see the talent. I guess it's just me.
6. David Caruso - He's always acted like he's such a hot commodity, but he delivers lines like he's constipated.
7. Andy Dick - He seriously skeeves me out. And he's got a lousy personality.
8. Mariah Carey - A woman completely full of herself without the intelligence to back it up. No thank you.
9. Michael Gambon - You ruined Dumbledore. Ruined him. Have you even read the books?
10. Tom Cruise - Every character is starting to look the same. And that whole Scientology fanaticism is creepy. And jumping on sofas is lame. Calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...