Monday, July 21, 2008

Photo Challenge - A Moment to Myself

It's my week to come up with the photo challenge for all of us, so I decided to go with "A moment to myself". Naturally, I ended up having a hard time taking pics of stuff I do when I have some free time because pretty much everything I own is packed up in cardboard boxes, awaiting the move this coming weekend. I am an ass indeed.

So here are some older photos of things I like to do when I have a minute or two:

Everyone already knows that my favorite pastime is reading. I love, love, love books.


I also enjoy getting tattooed, as I'm sure everyone has already figured out by the title of my blog.


I also enjoy hanging out with friends and family (well, certain members fo my family - heh heh). Here's a pic of me with my mom and Kim at a picnic a couple of years ago B.E. (Before Ellie).


I don't really do this anymore since I had Ellie, but I used to like to have a few drinks and dance. Yup, nothing like drunk dancing. Here's a pic of me and Kim when we were out in L.A. after a few, um, beers? Martinis? I can't even remember.


And last but not least, I love to spend time with Harry, especially outdoors. We love taking walks, having picnics, or just sitting in the sun, chatting. We've now included Ellie in our outdoor fun, and she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...