Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Decisions, decisions

I've been contemplating whether or not I should just do it. Here's my dilemma.

There is a local vineyard here that makes this amazing red picnic wine. I first tasted it a few years ago up in Mystic, back when the vineyard decided to open up a store in the Olde Mystic Village. It's light, it goes with just about anything (which most reds don't), and I just absolutely adore it. To boot, it's only about $15 a bottle (it was $10 when I first tried it).

A few months ago, I was really craving some, and Harry and I were going to drive the hour up to the vineyard to go buy a case. Unfortunately, either our babysitter fell through or someone got sick, I can't remember which, and we never made it.

Then I was just going to order it, but the shipping is like $25 which is crazy, seeing as the vineyard is only 2 exits away from my sister's house.

Since then, I've actually been up to my sister's house, but I completely forgot about the wine.

Now that we're moving into the new house, I was thinking about treating myself and getting the case. I realize it's a lot of wine, but I'd eventually drink it all. The thing that's stopping me now is that it's nearly $200. I really shouldn't be blowing that kind of money when we have a zillion things to pay for in the next month.

So I pose the question: Do I just go for it?

Oh, and I already know Kristin's answer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...