Monday, July 14, 2008

Photo Challenge: A Day in the Life

So this week's photo challenge, courtesy of Cathy, was simply "a day in the life". Since I don't post pics of Ellie on the blog because it's public, this challenge ended up being a little hard for me, seeing as how I spend the entire weekend with Ellie. I had to shoot shots around her, and, well, they kinda came out like ass. Sorry, y'all.

And now without further ado, a day in the life of a tattooed mommy:

First things first: COFFEE. And a large glass at that.



There was also a shower in there somewhere, but there's no way I'm posting a pic of that.

Eventually Ellie woke up, I changed her diapie and got her dressed, and then we had breakfast. After breakfast, we always watch some cartoons. Noggin is the channel of choice on Saturday morning.



Around 9am, Ellie and I ventured out to the grocery store. Here are a few items we bought this week:




On our way to the grocery store, Mommy totally scored that car Ellie's been dying to get at a tag sale that was just setting up. $10! What a bargain.



Then it's on to laundryland. We've had extreme amounts of laundry this past week. I must have done 6 loads (instead of our normal 3).



I also finally managed to shred the rest of the old files I had been keeping in storage. Dude, I still had banking statements from 1994.



After that, we had lunch. Then Ellie went down for a nap, and I went down for the count, too. I was so sick, and I really needed to rest. I vegged out on the sofa for the 3 hours Ellie napped.

Once she got up, it was playtime. We dug into Ellie's toys for an hour or two.



We had dinner around 6pm (Harry cooked!), played some more, and watched an episode of Dora the Explorer, Ellie's new favorite before-bed show.

Then it was bathtime, Ellie's favorite time of the day.



After bath, Ellie has a cup of milk, we brush her teeth, and then it's off to bed. 'Nigh 'Nigh baby.

Harry and I chilled in front of the TV for a bit, and then it was bedtime for us, too. Yes, we're lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...