Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - 10 favorite movie characters

1. Lt. Ellen Ripley in Aliens (Sigourney Weaver) - Strong, smart, smokin'.
2. Dr. Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters (Bill Murray) - I bow down to his sarcastic wit.
3. Lloyd Dobbler in Say Anything (John Cusack) - "I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen."
4. Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) - It's that damn smile.
5. Dana Scully in The X-Files (Gillian Anderson) - Super smart, stubborn, kickass.
6. Buddy the Christmas Elf in Elf (Will Ferrell) - Everything he says and does makes me laugh.
7. Troy Dire in Reality Bites (Ethan Hawk) - I was in love with Troy Dire for a long time.
8. Eric Draven/The Crow (Brandon Lee) - Pain and anguish walking the earth, righting the wrongs.
9. Seth in City of Angels (Nicholas Cage) - His beauty makes me weep.
10. Rev. Frank Scott in The Poseidon Adventure (Gene Hackman) - This character just really stuck with me thoughout the years.

I know I left out characters from Star Wars, Star Trek, and Jaws, but I couldn't pick just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...